Tuesday 26 August 2014

Hi all,

It’s been really busy for me over the past few weeks, seems to have been non stop! As two members of
staff have been off, I have been taking on some of their roles on top of mine so my organisational skills have been put to the test!

One area of my work I have been very focused on is the Tudor Summer Fayre. Since my last blog entry I have created a new stand in Tullie’s lobby promoting the event to visitors and I’m currently working on the handouts and signage to put up around the museum on the day.

On top of my work at Tullie, over the past few weeks me and Cassie have been attending ICT lessons as part of our apprenticeship and our exam is tomorrow! So I’ve got my fingers crossed that everything goes ok and we both manage to pass it.

Anyway make sure you come to the Summer Fayre on the 24th August, from looking at all the activities I can tell it’s going to be an amazing day! 

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment