Wednesday 21 May 2014

Well it is fair to say I am now well and truly settled in here at Tullie House. I have now been here for over a month and I have loved every moment of it! The amount of opportunities I have had has been amazing and people are always willing to offer me more which is great.

Over the past month I have been learning lots of new things, like how to set up rooms for events, meetings and weddings as well as how to provide reception services. I loved helping set up for the wedding because once the room was completed it look beautiful and I know I have played a small part in helping to make someone’s big day special! I have also been tasked to help with up-coming events and projects so I am really excited to see how they turn out.

My NVQ work is also starting to creep in and I have been set my first written assessment which relates to providing reception services. I am planning to get this done as soon as possible so it is not a last minute rush! On top of my NVQ work I have recently started the Arts Award project too where, I am aiming to achieve a Bronze level. The Arts Award is a nationally recognised qualification and encourages children and young people to develop their artistic abilities. This will be an extra qualification and I thought it would be a great opportunity to take advantage of while I am here!

I think it is clear to see that my schedule is slowly but surely starting to fill up!


Here is a picture of me with my fellow apprentices Katie & Cassie.



No comments:

Post a Comment